SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 01st JUNE 2017
Abstracts should only be submitted through the website and in English.
- The abstract should include the first author's and all co-authors' names and affiliations.
- Please login with your username and password to the F.A.C.E 2f@ce 2017 online platform. In case you do not have yet a user name, you will be requested to subscribe first. With your profile, you will have access to your abstract submission and handling, congress registration, and accommodation booking.
For questions regarding the online submission process, please e-mail: email@example.com
Create your submitter's account
You will have first to create a "myCO" account. If you are already registered to the congress, your registration IDs will allow you to submit your abstracts.
- Please follow the instructions on the screen. At the end of submission form you must click on the "Save" button to save the abstract.
- When finalizing the on-line submission, it is imperative to click the « Submit » button for final submission of the abstract. A message will then appear informing you that the abstract has been registered successfully. The abstract submitter will receive an e-mail of confirmation. However this confirmation is NOT a notice of acceptance of your abstract.
- In case no confirmation from F.A.C.E 2f@ce 2017 is received, the abstract submitter should contact firstname.lastname@example.org within one week after submission of the abstract.
- Once the abstract is submitted, changes, corrections or rewording are possible until the final deadline on 01st June 2017.
- After this date, changes will not be possible. Careful typing and proofreading are essential, as the abstract will be published/printed as submitted.
- Submitting an abstract for presentation does not mean you are registered for the conference. All abstract presenters must register in parallel by following the instructions on the online registration platform.
- The presenting author must ensure all co-authors agreed on the abstract content before submitting it to F.A.C.E 2f@ce 2017.
- The presenter and co-authors must identify any major conflict of interests related to the content of the abstract.
- In submitting an abstract, the authors accept that the information to be reported is for exclusive presentation in the session to which the abstract will be assigned if accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented at the conference in English.
- Notification of receipt and acceptance will be sent to the abstract submitter only.
Authors will be asked to select the following.
Choose the topic category that refers best to the main subject of the abstract. The Scientific Committee is entitled to re-assign the abstract to a different category if necessary.
List of available topics:
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Anti Aging Medicine
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Other topics
Authors should indicate the presentation preference (oral, poster or none). Please note that the final decision on the presentation format will be made by the Scientific Committee.
Authors are required to provide 3 to 5 keywords (different from the title of the category).
- The abstract title should be brief and reflect the content of the abstract. The title (max. 300 characters) is important since it focuses attention (it is the "showcase" for the presentation).
- The use of standard abbreviations is allowed. A special or unusual abbreviation must be placed (in round brackets) after the first appearance of the word for which it stands.
- The online abstract submission procedure will not accept abstracts that exceed 2 500 characters, including spaces (body of the abstract).
Abstract Selection Process
Abstracts submitted for presentation will be reviewed by an international panel of experts.
The submitter will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of the abstract by July 10th 2017 at the latest.
Abstracts will be selected for one of the following presentation formats:
- Oral presentation: The abstract is selected for oral presentation at any of the sessions of F.A.C.E 2f@ce 2017
- Poster presentation: The abstract is selected for presentation in a poster format. Posters are grouped by topic and are displayed throughout the meeting in the dedicated poster room.
Poster size: H = 1,50 X W = 0,90 M
If a selected presenting author cannot attend, he/she should assign a substitute and inform the F.A.C.E 2f@ce 2017 secretariat of this replacement in due time. Posters can be viewed by the participants during lunchtime and coffee breaks. Posters should be removed on Saturday, September 10th before 15:30. Please note that a formal poster tour will not be organized.